Thursday 10 March 2016

The Dotty Dalmation

Hi readers, I recently read this hilarious book by Anna Wilson and I thought it would be a good review for younger children(or older!!). I have previously done a review on one of Anna Wilsons other book, The Smug Pug(have you noticed they're both dogs?).
This is an hilarious book for younger children and has calamity and a good ending (what's not too like?).
When Mrs Fudge needs a new assistant and Pippa isn't very pleased, and who's breaking into peoples houses? Who owns the big spotty dog running through the town of Crumbly under edge? I loved it and I'm sure you will too.
I rate this book 9 out of 10 as it is a good book for younger children. I read really fast so I read it in a day but it is still a good book.

I hope you try it,

Book Worm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment